Monday, December 7, 2009

Etsy Shop

IMG_1210
I make a lot of throw pillows because it's something basic that I can sew, and it's a good use for all the fabric I collected before I knew how to use a sewing machine.  I figured they'd be a good way to breathe life into my dormant Etsy shop (one whole sale!), but of course they've just been sitting in a pile for months--unphotographed, unposted, and unsold. 

If only there were a single person in my family who liked the same things I like...then I'd be set for presents this year.

5 comments:

kathy w. said...

You have an etsy shop? And I don't know how to get to it because...?

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

because there's nothing in it! someday i'll get a pillow shop going, and i promise i'll let you know.

blueeyedfreckle said...

okay so everytime i find another project of mine that i have yet to finish, i think of your blog. oh and those pillow cases are awesome. and i always gift all the stuff to my family that doesn't sell at my craft shows or etsy shop!!!! its great! i would do trades w/ you if you lived near by...

Unknown said...

what do you mean, i love those pillows!!!!

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

katie...trading would be awesome except that your stuff is a million times more awesome than things i make. i don't hand dye anything! i just sew straight lines.

maria...you do? k, which one do you want? merry christmas! :)