Thursday, August 27, 2009

Clamshell Box

I think it's been almost two years since I brought this book (with its extremely high level of sentimental value) home with me from Texas, promising Simon's dad that I'd return it with a spiffy clam shell box to protect its withering spine. I had just finished a bookbinding class, so I was excited to keep working on my new skill. Of course, since I wasn't in the class anymore, time and motivation to make a box was harder to come by than I had planned. Do you think he remembers that I have it still? Does it bother him that I took it and never brought it back? This could get awkward.

2 comments:

Kikal said...

Whenever I have things of people's for a long time I am always worried that they are secretly hating me.

kathy w. said...

Even though I've never attempted one quite that big, we should totally make a clamshell box together. Although, that might resist the point of this blog...