Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Hiatus

Simon is on a No Procrastinating kick, so you have him to thank for my lack of posts.  I had all sorts of stuff lined up to write about the last couple weeks--hoards of things to take out to the storage room, yet another box of Christmas stuff that's still sitting around, more and more dishes, and of course there were all the piles...so many piles...always with the piles!  But he had to go and take care of just about everything or motivate me to do it.  So....yeah...lots of finishing going on 'round these parts.  Not a lot of unfinishing.  I can't really say I'm too sorry about it since I'm sure I'll have a steady stream of blog fodder soon enough. 

What are you finishing these days?

6 comments:

Chillygator said...

I received an elliptical machine for Christmas and it's still in the box because setting it up requires getting rid of a coffee table and moving a couch. Oh, and setting it up. So there it sits. Some day it will maybe even be useful to me for something other than a giant coat rack.

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

but chillygator...everyone NEEDS a giant coat rack! sometimes i wonder where i would put things if i didn't have have other pieces of furniture to drape them over, haha. i have a chair right now whose sole purpose is to have the table runner bunched up on it. good luck!

Carina said...

I'm christening this Finishing Week over at my house and I'm going to GET SHIZ DONE!



(I hope.)

(check back.)

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

azúcar...you can do it! and i can't wait to hear what kind of dining room table you end up with!

Kristin said...

would you say then that you are procrastinating your procrastination? I am getting my reading list read for my FAT masters exam on Thursday. Friday, however, I will be back to procrastination as per usual :)

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

kristin...i totally feel that way! the finishing is almost as stressful as not finishing because i keep telling myself i need to post on this blog, but there's nothing to post! gah! ridiculous. also, i'm glad you've reminded me of that awesome pacific northwest/northern ca use of the word fat to refer to imposing tests, haha. reminds me of an old friend. and good luck on your test!